Contrary to society’s impressions and interpretation, Christianity and comedy come together well. If you are looking at proudly promoting your Christian faith while adding a bit of your humorous and fun loving side then here are some recommendations you must try on a T-shirt:
- “Help, I’m preaching and I can’t shut up” – With October being Pastor Appreciation Month, this shirt makes an excellent gift for any pastor or seminary student.
- “Prayer, the world’s greatest wireless connection” – Truly relevant to today’s technology minded, social media crazed society, this shirt is excellent to remind fellow Christians of the greatest connection they have in their life. Additionally, it is an excellent evangelistic tool to share the relationship Christians have with God.
- “Don’t run from God, you’ll get eaten by a big fish” – Playing off the popular story in the Old Testament of Jonah disobeying God and trying to run from God’s calling, this shirt is a comical expression of the reality that there are consequences to disobeying God and his calling.
- “I feel a sin coming on” – Do you have a two year old going through the ‘terrible two’s”? An adorable, active, energetic and mischievous two year old would mesh together well with this entertaining apparel that could serve as a warning to those in the area. However, it is also a powerful evangelism tool for adults due to its potential to provoke conversations with others.
- “Dear Lord, please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth” – Do you have a back talking, disobedient or mouthy teenager whom you desire to tape his or her mouth shut on a daily basis? Now, leave the tape in the shed and give this shirt as a gift to remind him or her there is an expectation by God that our words are accepting and pleasing to God. In addition, this serves as a perfect choice of a gift for adults who appear to be glued to their cell phones day and night.
- “Don’t let your worries get the best of you. Remember, Moses started out as a basket case” – A comical reminder for those who are stressed that God is in the midst of everything and has a purpose for all our situations. Reflecting back on the Old Testament story of Moses’ mother putting him in a basket and sending him down the river in order to avoid him being killed, this shirt gently reminds us that even God’s greatest saints had problems and God continued to use them.
- “This just shows, God don’t make mistakes. He made me” – As the debate over the sanctity of life continues, try wearing this around the neighborhood or local shopping mall and allow it to create some conversations over the value of each individual on earth.
- “Can’t put your life together? Read the instructions” – As men are often viewed as individuals who will not ask for directions or follow written instructions, this message brings home the fact the Bible is for everyone and is essential in ensuring our lives are properly aligned with the diagram God has created for it. In order to get to the desired destination, this message reminds everyone that sometimes you need a map.
- “Real men have long hair” – Reflecting a well-known and famous portrait of Jesus Christ, this shirt is ideal for men who wear their hair long but receive criticism from others about the hairstyle. An expression that the length of hair does not determine the godliness within, this shirt is certain to be a conversation starter.
- “God knows when you don’t tip” – An illusion to the truth from the Bible that God is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent, this shirt is perfect for waiters and waitresses.
However, you do not have to take time out of your busy day and go to your local Christian store in order to find one of these (and many more) comical and funny Christian tee shirts. If you are looking for a reliable and safe website to search a variety of comical shirts in addition to other gift options, simply go to http://www.twicebornstore.com/ and begin shopping immediately. You do not even have to get out of your PJ’s or fix your hair to shop. It’s the ideal website to find that perfect gift for friends, family or even yourself.